Do you have what it takes to survive in the Arctic? We’re offering you the chance to find out! Much more than just an “Arctic Wilderness Experience”, our experienced instructors will be teaching you the real skills you need to survive on your own in the challenging winter conditions of the Polar Urals.
You’ll learn a variety of Arctic Survival Skills including;
- Snowmobiling techniques you’ll need to drive through the huge variety of landscapes here in the Arctic. We’ve got forests, mountains, tundra and rivers for you to test your new skills on!
- Selecting and setting up a safe campsite for the night
- Fire lighting skills
- Safe handling of an axe, knife skills, traps and how to hunt
- Ice fishing skills
- Polar medical skills including first aid, management of frostbite, burns and trauma
- Signalling and rescue techniques
Price is based on double occupancy: a single supplement of €200 will apply if you are a single traveller and are not happy to share a twin room.