1. A Single Supplement is available on all trips and will be applied at the time of booking.
2. Please note in order to organise permits in Yamal, we require the following information at the time of booking or no later than 30 days prior to departure.
• Passengers full name (First and Last)
• Full Passport Details (number, expiry, issued)
• Date of Birth
• City of Birth
Please note that the above information needs to be the same as your travelling passport, any wrong information provided may result in extra personal expense to reissue tickets.
3. You are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the cost per person per trip for your booking to be confirmed. If your booking is made within 30 days of the departure date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
4. If we accept your booking we will issue a confirmation invoice. A contract will exist between us from the date we issue the confirmation invoice or if you book within 30 days of departure the contract will exist when we accept your payment. Please refer to your booking confirmation invoice for details regarding final payments. Payment of the balance of the trip price is due 30 days before the departure date. If this balance is not paid on or before the due date we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled.
5. If you cancel some or all portions of your booking cancellation fees will apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
- 31 days or more prior to departure, we will retain the deposit;
- 30 days or less prior to departure, we will retain 50% of the total booking cost, unless your cancellation is related to Covid-19
- Covid-19 related cancellations will be refunded in full, less any bank fees related to repayment transactions, as will any payments made on trips that we are required to cancel
You are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking which will cover cancellation fees. If you fail to join a tour, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made.
6. We may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel your trip, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or receive a full refund. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights.
7. You must carry a valid passport and have obtained an appropriate visa to visit Russia. Your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond the duration of the trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas, permits and certificates for your trip. We are not responsible if you are refused entry to the country because you lack the correct passport, visa or other travel documentation.
8. Travel insurance is mandatory for all our travellers and should be taken out at the time of booking. Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$200,000 for each of the categories of cover. We also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, curtailment, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects. You must provide your travel insurance policy number and the insurance company’s 24 hour emergency contact number 5 days prior to your trip; you will not be able to join the trip without these details. If you have travel insurance connected to your credit card or bank account please ensure you have details of the participating insurer, the insurance policy number and emergency contact number with you rather than the bank’s name and credit card details.
9. Our group trips are run by a group leader. The decision of the group leader is final on all matters likely to affect the safety or well-being of any traveller or staff member participating in the trip. If you fail to comply with a decision made by a group leader, or interfere with the well-being or mobility of the group, the group leader may direct you to leave the trip immediately, with no right of refund. We may also elect not to carry you on any future trips booked. You must at all times comply with the laws, customs, foreign exchange and drug regulations of Russia.
10. You acknowledge that the nature of the trip is adventurous and participation involves a degree of personal risk. You may be visiting places where the political, cultural and geographical attributes present dangers and physical challenges greater than those present in our daily lives. You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made in light of consideration of this information and you accept that you are aware of the personal risks attendant upon such travel.